Monday, December 5, 2011

What a weekend!



I cannot believe we are into December. I am ready for the snow! If it is going to be cold, it might as well be pretty not ugly. This past weekend I had a surprise birthday party for Bryce! I cant believe I pulled it off. There is always a little bit of drama surrounding stuff like this but I pulled through and kept it a surprise. On Saturday I told him that we had reservations for dinner. When we got to dinner, I thought he was far enough away when I told him I didn't have reservations but he wasn't! He seemed a bit irritated so I told him I did have reservation but I didn't say where... so again I quickly lied and told him I reservation for dessert. Whew! only he didn't eat very much because he thought we were going out for dessert. Oops! After dinner we headed over to Keys on Main to meet up with a few friends and his family. We had a blast! He was surprised! We didn't get home until 2 am. He kept saying 'thank you' and 'I cant believe you did this for me!' I am glad I was able to pull off this one thing and that he had a great '30th' bday party (even though his bday isn't until tomorrow). Sunday we woke up around 9 and decided we were going to lounge around. We stayed in our pj's and only left to go get junk food and movies. We took naps and watched movies all day yesterday. My house was a complete disaster when I left for work this morning but I didn't care... It was one of the greatest weekends for us! I was so sad to see it come to end, but it had to. This weekend goes down in the history books for us.

No comments: