Wednesday, November 30, 2011

nablopomo wrap up

I failed! I failed miserably. I let one small thing snowball to make one big thing and made me one grumpy person. It is so hard to attempt to list what you are grateful for when you are just not in the mood. There is always next year! I didn't want to go out in a lame sort of fashion so I thought I would try to do a wrap up. I have alot to be grateful for and often I don't express it enough. I wanted to save the best for last. I have some amazing friends and some amazing family that pretty much sums up my life. between those two I have a huge list of joy that they bring in to my life. so for my last post I would like to show you what I am grateful for.

First is him:

I know I haven't been the best aunt growing up, maybe since he is now an adult it is too late, I don't know, but I have learned a thing or two from him (along with the others). I am grateful for the relationship that has been salvaged from my own teen years where I was... well... a teenager. We have had some good talks, simple mistakes, and some good laughs ( I swear I am buying this kid a calendar for Christmas so he wont forget his appts with me!) Here is to Chad... stop growing up.

Second is the guy:

He was premature, tiny and a fighter. I remember the first time he came home he literally slept in my bottom drawer from my dresser. He has been fighting his way through life since. He is small but tough. He is a kind of kid that everyone wants to be around because he can relate to everyone in some way. He is Bryce's mini me... heaven help me when they he stays at my house. I cant control either of them! Here is to Cam.... my mini Bryce.

Third is someone I cant post a picture of... sweet K. Someone that completes me! ok, in the girlish way that I have yearned for in a child that I don't have. She is simply a teenage girl. I love the little texts that I get in the morning. The calls when something exciting goes down. I can never have enough shopping trips with her! Maybe she could be a mini me in training???? no, I am too much of a devil :)

Fourth is also one that i cant post pictures of, T. I don't have alot in common with him but I have sat back and seen the once rambunctious child turn into one very tall, amazing, young man. He is one day going to make some girl very happy... but that is  along way off. He ceases to amaze me in just saying 'hi' and turning it into to some random conversation. He is very smart... oh and he likes to annoy his sister. Just like my brothers. Just like his dad. Yep, he is a spitting image of his dad. Heaven help his sisters!


of course I hope you all have stuck with me for the last. The last is the best and most important! Him:

I love him. yep, I love him.

 He is my life, my light, my reasons for breathing, thinking and living. He challenges me in ways I never thought someone could. He gives me thoughts to think about. He gives me time to myself. He lets me be selfish when I just wanna think all about me. He makes me laugh, smile and makes me want steal looks when I think he inst pay attention. He knows how and when to put me in my place. He lets me cry when I am having a bad day. When I least expect it, he pulls out surprises. He is my blond hair, blue eye, baby butt boy. Knight in shinning armor. He is my everything. and I. Love. Him.



No comments: