Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WW

OK I have to set this up. I have noticed recently.. Ok mayb not notice just more irritated.. That I have people at work who are nosey. I normally don't mind people knowing about my life but this goes beyond that. I have a few people that reguardless if I an up front or in the back at work that 'snoop'. If I have anything on my desk they will go searching through it to see what daily goodies I have. If I got prep my breakfast or lunch to eat at my desk, I will always put a paper towel over it to prevent someone from sneezing or coughing all over my food. It is like they have radar and will hunt me down just to poke under the paper towel and get thiscose to my food that I no longer want to eat anymore because my lasagna met their nose. When I say everything I mean everything including my purse. I wonder why people feel it is their right to snoop through my lunch sacks, purse, food, and even unopened Christmas presents that I would like to open... They do have my name on it after all ...

1 comment:

Katie said...

I had to stop eating at my desk for a long while, because someone would walk up,ask what I was eating and reach to look at it. Sometimes people have a strange sense of familiarity. The same person always hovers over the bagels or doughnuts and if I get there after this person, I kind of just take a pass on the goodies. I know they aren't trying to be rude, they just aren't aware.