Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthdays, Basements and More

It is Wednesday already? How time flies! This week has been oodles amounts of busy! Tonight is the only night that I actually have nothing to do and then back to a full schedule until at least Sunday.
Easter was ok. We are not ones to celebrate some of the holidays. We always go over to Bryce's aunt but I think everyone was way too busy so no one really showed up. Bryce and I stayed for a couple of hours but for the most part we finished our room in the basement. This house is over 25 years old and yet the basement was never completed. This room in the basement is 'our' room. He has his work bench in there that he tinkers with whatever it is he tinkers with (laser pointers anyone??) and I will have my scrapbook table in there. We will also have a food storage unit in there and such. Now we are in the process of transferring everything in to the new room. Bryce is making me a cute custom scrapbook table with whatever I want so of course I will have my scrapbook stuff boxed up for a few more weeks (sniff sniff, and I thought I was on the verge of getting caught up)
My brother, Rob had his birthday yesterday and my co worker Jen had hers on Monday. We went to chilli's for Jen and of course they sang happy birthday. We had lots of fun with just the girls. I tried to pull the singing thing on my brother but he just wasn't having it. I don't get to see my brother very much because he work odd hours and in 14 hours shifts so I jumped at the opportunity to spend time with him. Lunch was enjoyable and he love his gift of 2 economy size bags of peanut M&M's!
School is almost over for this semester. I am glad, I do not care for my communications class. I have 2 more left and 1 left for my Friday night class. I am taking the final this Friday because next Friday we will be camping!!!! and I wont be there. The countdown is on! Oh and I got my grade back from my presentation and I got a 95.
Right now it is raining outside. Most people don't care for it but I love to turn everything off and listen to it hit our aluminum roof.. It is wonderful!

3 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

Congrats on a 95 you go girl!!!

Unknown said...

Ooohhh I LOVE listening to the rain. I love the smell of it too. I wish we had an aluminum roof!

Katie said...

Why don't you like the communications class?