Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Prince Charming


May 2006


Once apon a time (yes this is a true story) I was introduced almost always by my sister as 'I'm a little princess. hmm hmm hmm. It came with a shoulder shimmy and everything. Ask me one day and I will do it for you. You are always lead to believe what you hear so that is how I became the princess. Everything is pink and has a cute little crown on it. My phone tells you, you have reached your majesty and I always say what a princess wants it what she gets and I usually get it (within limits). Wow this makes me sound like a brat! One day after many awful relationships I knew I would find my Prince Charming. and I did!


June 2008 (North Fork)


I have been sick this week with a cold (there is pattern. 2 weeks ago I ate a cookie and I got the flu. 2 days ago I ate monkey bread and now I have a bad cold... its a conspiracy!) With my assignment due and way too much going on to anything I came down with a cold to humble me and my moaning. The last 2 days have been brutal. Today I spent most of the day at work training and straining my voice. I came home and crashed. My lovely prince charming comes in at 6 (he went and picked up some paintball stuff) and wakes me up out of my restless slumber to egg drop soup from my favorite Chinese restaurant. He lets me eat in bed with the electric blanket on full blast. He knows I am not finished wrapping up my school report so he sits down and helps me finish up the finishing touches. He knows I am about to puke from the stress and consuls me. When I am tired he lets me sleep in, when we are camping he lets me have the last gusher, When I cry he holds me, He makes me a better person. I found my prince charming!!!


July 2005 (3 weeks after we started dating, Yuba lake)


Thanks baby for helping me out tonight!

1 comment:

The Greenwoods said...

That was a very cute post!!!!!! It is always great to have a prince charming in life. I know I have mine and I am glade you have yours!!!