Monday, November 5, 2012

My new love....

yes, I traded Bryce in. Or maybe he traded me in. Ok, so it hasn't happened, but I am assuming in the near future that he will get sick and tired and one of us will have to go. Meet my new love:
Ok, so Bryce has never said anything about it, as a matter of fact he has been super supportive. I haven't even really touched it. It is horribly dirty and I would love nothing more then to get down and clean it. That is on my to do list this week and it is going to take hours! I already have the whole top end ripped apart so I can see its skeleton. It needs a good deep clean and it is good to go. I have printed off a few sheets of music, more on my Christmas list. It is embarrassing at how much I have really lost over the past 10 years. This is my therapy. and I cant.wait.to.start.... again.

Oh how I love thee (but I love Bryce more)

PS have you enter my super easy giveaway??? You have a mere 36 hours left so you better hurry!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I meant to mention this at your house the other night... this is awesome!