Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Solutions

I am very sorry about the rant I was on yesterday. I had to get that off of my mind. It has been a full day and my mind has been filled with possible solutions. The one that came up first was to simply delete those that I work with from facebook. Easy and simple. But there are people who I truly enjoy working with and I like having them in my life and they are my friends. Even then, How do I punish all for one person's big mouth when I am not for sure who was the one that open their mouth????? So tonight, when I came home I made a 'group' on facebook that is strictly people I work with. From here on out my posts are now blocked from them. All of them, except one. It makes me really sad that something was turned around into something it wasn't. It makes me sad that one person broke my trust. And it makes me sad that someone has nothing better to do with their lives that MY life consumes them enough to have a conversation about my facebook posts. Now we will get back to my regular scheduled program.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hopefully this keeps things more private for you.