Monday, November 21, 2011

Taking a time out....

I am taking a time out from my grateful month to say a few thing that are on my mind... Bryce and I were talking this weekend about protesting and Freedom of speech. I believe that everyone should be able to speak their mind but there is a time and place for that. Maybe there was a reason for that conversation at this particular point of my week. I had my manager approach me today about something he heard that was posted on facebook. This was not posted by myself but made to look like I posted it. Regardless, I laughed it off because there was nothing I could do about it but delete it. I wasn't mad.. Thing happen.. I do apologize if it offended anyone at all, it was not the intentions and it is not in my character to post something like that. However this is MY blog and it is MY Facebook page. I have never had ties to the company I work for on Facebook or my blog. I am very careful what I post and what I say. I also make sure my settings are under wraps for Facebook and I check my blog daily on who comes in. I don't post pics of certain people in my life out of RESPECT. I don't follow blogs because I want to maintain privacy for those who have blogs. With all of that said I think it is WRONG for people to say things that are not theirs to tell. It is very inappropriate for someone to bring my views/comments/posts to work when it isn't theirs to tell. These are MY things to share and no one has any right to drag my manager into especially when it had nothing to do with work. I respect all of my fellow bloggers and Facebook friends out there and I would hope they would do the same but I was obviously wrong. If anyone has a problem with what I put on here then don't read it... Plain and simple. Now it is time to go delete some people on Facebook. Trust no one. Again I am sorry if I have ever offended anyone but you bring that up with me... Not my family. Not with Bryce. And definitely not with my managers at work.. Especially when it has nothing to do with work. Period.

2 comments:

Neil said...

Amen. Sorry that happened to you!

Neil said...

Ok, that was Sarah, not Neil :)