Sunday, July 24, 2011

Something to celebrate for...




I am behind on my blogging! it is crazy at how time just flies. a few weeks ago we had a really low key birthday and anniversary. Things have been crazy with work so I didn't feel the desired to do anything big. I was spoiled... just like always. I got lots of gift cards, jewelry and other wants that I had. I even gave myself a gift a week late... I got my chair for hair!!! I am very excited!
For my birthday Bryce got me a diamond bracelet to match the earrings and necklace that he had purchased for other 'events'. He also took me to red butte gardens. I have been there before but he hasn't. It was such a nice day! at one point it did get a little hot but it didn't last long when the clouds took over. We also went to dinner at a barbecue place in taylorsville. The next day we did what we do best, riding. We went on a new trail and it was lots of fun! You can never go wrong with riding. Overall the weekend turned out great even though I am NOT a birthday person.



2 comments:

Katie said...

don't squirrels look so "busted" when they know they've been spotted?

The Greenwoods said...

I LOOOOVE that picture of us!!!!