Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Wonders...

For a while I have had the idea of doing Wednesday wonders. A thought process of "I wonder why..." so I thought I would start it - if you have some wonders... send them to me!!! I will definitely post them. Today WW is:
I wonder why people feel the need to crowd you while standing in line....??? ESPECIALLY when no one is behind them and they have 50 feet of space... you know, when they are in your 'don't enter my bubble' zone... you step forward, they step forward. Anyone know why... anyone??? That would be our first WW

2 comments:

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

It's almost as if they don't want anyone else to get in front of them... but really annoying!

Katie said...

Same thing, and her 2 year old was able to reach out and poke me with his finger, "tickle tickle" he giggled. Lady, your kid is cute. You aren't. Back off.