Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't.. I do...





I don't want to work today. As a matter of fact I don't want to do anything. maybe that is a lie. I haven't had much time to blog but a million things are running through my head and I thought I would write them down to get them OUT so I can focus on other things.

I don't want to work today (oh I already said that).
I don't want a full schedule anymore.
I want time to enjoy myself (come on summer!).
I want to start a new thing on my blog.. Wednesday Wonders.. I have a million "I wonder why..." I have been thinking about that one alot.
I want to get 'our' (by ours I mean the women's group I attempt to attend) blog up and going. I want to make it look pretty, inviting, festive and fun!
I want to finish my homework assignment for English on my family (teachers choice... not mine).
I want to eat a freakin chocolate bar!
I want to spend time with my man and I don't want to have cheating dreams anymore.
I want to sleep.
I want this semester to be over with.
I want to go on our Vegas trip... today.
I want me time without feeling guilty.
I want it to be warm.
I want to go camping
I want it to snow one last time so Bryce and I can get out pics done.
I want to stare at a blank wall without any interruptions.
I don't want to clean house or do laundry.

Wow I am beginning to sound lazy and fat. I hope this was some amusement to you all. Thanks for listening to just a few of my thoughts in my head.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You reminded me of a Dr. Seuss book we read to London...

"I don't want to get up today..."

If you know of a large flat woodsy area in the mtns we can do your pictures at, I'd be down for it. I'd like to avoid hills since I'm already unable to see my feet and will therefore land on my butt if I try hiking in snow. =P Coming over sunday to play with the lights?

PS-- I hate cheating dreams too... EVERYBODY gets them.

Sam said...

I have been having the cheating dream alot lately. It at least helps that I know the meaning of them so it isnt near as bad.

I know this is kind of far but what about a woodsy area in park city and also you have main street that we could get some 'city' pics?

Yes I am still on for sunday. I have a bunch of cute colorful clothes that I will bring with me I am excited. Please let me know if you need me to bring 'stuff' in specific or what ideas you have and I will make sure it happens :)

Unknown said...

You can direct the shoot on saturday, We can do whatever you like. I'm mostly interested in figuring out the lighting before I have to do Britt's product pictures, so bring whatever little outfit you like, we'll have fun no matter what!

Park city is fine by me, Wanna try for march 6th? Next weekend we have plans?