Friday, February 5, 2010

2009 Review

OK so it is February and I am barely doing my 2009 review. I have been busy! I have so much that I want to do with my blog (and the other 2 I now have) but I havent even got them up and running. I am really trying hard but the cold hard truth is.. I dont have time! Oh how I wish for just another hour in the day (but not for work, school, other mindless stuff I dont want to do but I am nice and commit to.. just me time.. I know I am selfish) The ramble thing is following me again so here we go. I encourage my 3 readers that I have to also do this. Its fun!!!!


1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? I went to Parkcity mountain resort and did the all day pass to the alpin slide, coaster and zip line. It was fun!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? yes I did, I made an overall goal of being healthier and drinking more water which I did both and so far this year we are looking good and keeping this years goal!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? uh huh
5. What countries did you visit? None, I tend to lead a boring life.. I have high hopes though!
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? More security in my life. Lets be honest my family is a mess but I want to be secure in my decision and not let them effect me the way they do
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory and why? July 11
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Going back to school after 4 years
9. What was your biggest failure? family.. it will always be that.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just the common cold.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Probably the RZR rack. I jsut about damn neared died in that thing (although bryce would tell you it was a bit tipsy coming down a nasty hill and we didnt almost die)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Bryce, her is my night in shinning armor
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? This isnt a nice question but there are a few that I wont mention
14. Where did most of your money go? bills, school, house crap and other misc places
15. What did you really, really, really get excited about? camping! it is always camping
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? not one in particular
17. Compared to this time last year are you: Happier? Of course.. Thinner? 10 pounds lighter! Richer? I am getting there slowly so yes
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? relaxing
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? working
20. How did you spend Christmas? getting up early.. I am still a kid. spending it with Bryce and his family.
21. How did you spend New Years? I spent it with Brit and eddie and Brits family
22. Did you fall in love in 2009? More and more everyday
23. How many one-night stands? Zip
24. What was your favorite TV program? Friends
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I try not to hate but if I do it is only a temporarily laps in judgement
26. What was the best book you read? When heart conjoined
27. What was your biggest musical discovery? Pink. I love her
28. What did you want and you got? My pea coat
29. What did you want and not get? A big fat Bonus
30. What was your favorite film of this year? transformers
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old did you turn? 26 and we went to park city mountain resort, dinner, breakfast, Keys on main
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Being done with school.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Brilliant colors. I really explored outside of the box this year
34. What kept you sane? Bryce
35. Which celebrity did you fancy the most? ALways ohn travolta
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The economy
37. Who did you miss? My Sisters
38. Who was the best new person you met? Brit and eddie
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: Patients is a virtue and I suck at it immensely
40. Quote or Song Lyric that sums up your year: Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end (closing time)

3 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

Seriuosly Travolia even on your blog you really should not go public with that info woman!!!!!

Sam said...

I will have you know that today at lunch even 2 girls with me said John Travolta was do-able...

Unknown said...

Ug. I'm 100% with Britt on this one. Gross. Sorry :(