Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bad hair day, Expired, Sara and More to come

I am on another random thought. I have had so many things that I want to post but just haven't had time so we are doing a 4 in one post. I have 3 more in the works in the cute head of mine (it never stops working.. I need an off switch, anyone know where it is at?) This week I am preparing for midterms so hopefully I will have the next 3 posts up before the week is over and if I am really lucky I will even work on my Wednesday Wonders.. oh i have lots of those.

I thought I would show you what Same Deuce has been up to. Don't worry, all bad hairstyles start of horrifying. The uglier they are in the beginning the better they turn out in the end.. and let me tell you she looked beautiful after I was done with her.



Why do I talk about Sam deuce so much? I spend 90% of my time with her outside of work time. That leaves 5% for Bryce and 5% to sleep. Really just ask him...

You want to know what really did that to Sam Deuce??? This...



My warranty has expired and it you are paying enough attention I really was driving when I took that. I am great at multi tasking. This is not something I do everyday...

Now on to more important matters, Have I told you about my friend Sara?? I met her when I was 21 and in the singles ward. She was in the relief society presidency and became my friend through all the family crap. She did alot for me. She got married in 2005 and this is the night she got engaged...



(Sorry Sara I stole your picture! Please forgive me!)

Since then she has moved out of state but she is still a great friend. She is the most beautiful pregnant woman I have seen in my life.. and she was so kind as to give me the recipe I have been craving for 4 years. I got the chance to make a dessert for a baptism and this is what I made. Thanks Sara! (oh and one of the posts is this recipe) These are called cowboy cookies. I made enough to feed an army. an I at the majority of them.. yum! Beware: once you have had them you will never go back to the boring chocolate chip cookie... they are heaven, just like Sara!







Last on my list is another one of the post I hope to do this week. here is the preview!



Thanks Beckah for a fun filled night! And for putting up with my twitching eyes and crinkled forehead, I need to look at getting those fixed!