Sunday, February 28, 2010

Picture overload

Do you ever feel like you are so far behind that you just wait for the day that you go into overload because you know that it will inevitably happen? Yeah well here is ALL (ok not all) of the pictures from over a week ago that I said I would post. I still need to post the cowboy cookie recipe but bear with me.. I am in the middle of midterms. Oh how I yearn for spring break. Ok here are the paintball pics. Of course I am not in any of them because I took them all. The boys had loads of fun and now that my pocket book is empty they are at home dreaming of paint splattering all over themselves... great fun!








Cameron


Chad

Bryce Chad and Cam - Getting ready for battle..

Now remember this on my last post? I have to hand it once again to Beckah. She makes me look awesome! I have her website at the top right hand on my blog if any of you would like to contact her for pics. I have a couple more sessions with her but only one of which I will share due to the privacy of others.. Beckah you are heaven sent!








I think this is one of my favorite ones. It really shows the 'natural' me. This is what I am like on an everyday basis. I don't remember how this photo came about but we were in between photos and I was laughing so hard about something and I just did this cute thing and beckah decided that it would make a great pic... she was right.

Here it is in black and white... LOVE IT!


Now I decided to share all of these because they are more of an optical allusion than anything. I am not naked in these, it just makes it look like I am.






After we got done with all of the 'pretty' photos we grabbed some dark red and black make-up with loads of water and here it what we got... presenting our goth pics!













Just so you all know.... I WILL BE WATCHING YOU!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're georgous Sam :) All I had to do was stand still and click ;)

Rie Pie said...

Wow!! Your friend Beckah is amazing!!! Do you have a link for her stuff?
You do look beautiful...you are such a pretty lady!!

Sam said...

Rie,
Yes it is the Laine Images on the right hand side on the top of my blog (Sam's Fav Photographer) She also just posted a comment above you. That will link you to her blog. He comments are preapproved by her before displaying them, you can catch her by leaving a comment on her blog or getting to her photography link.

Sam said...

Rie,
Thank you... I love gettng my pics done. Bryce and I have our pics set for this weekend with her. I have always hated my photos but she does an amazing job! Love it love it love it!