Monday, January 11, 2010

New Recipe.. I'm slacking

I am really trying hard, now that school is starting back up, to not abandon my blog. No promises but I will try (for those 3 blog followers that I have!) I thought I would post another one of my super easy recipes in lieu of school starting up again and not having much time. On Tues and Wed nights I will have barely enough time to run home to eat dinner with my handsome man then run back to fill my brain jam packed with state rules and regulations. Fun stuff. Here is my version of Pan Fried..

2 chicken breast cut into cubes and cooked to your preference (or you can go super easy and use a rotisserie chicken)
3 Knorr Vegetables bullion
1/2 of white onion
1 package of frozen mixed veggies of your choice
1 packs of rice noodles/sticks
soy sauce

I boil my chicken with chicken bullion but you can cook your chicken in the wok if you would like to keep this meal to one dish (less cleaning!). Put aside... When you start your chicken you will want to put your rice sticks into hot water in a bowl and let them soak. Before you add to the dish you are going to want to cut them up in half.

Chop Onion into smaller pieces. Heat up wok add a dab of oil (veggie or olive) add onion and half of one veggie bullion. saute onion and add in frozen veggies. When veggies are warm add in chicken, cook for 4 minutes. take a half cup of water and dissolve the rest of the bullion. Add in noodles to the wok along with the bullion. Cook for 3 more minutes until the bullion is dissolved. add a splash of soy sauce to taste. Enjoy!

Now I get the maifun noodles at walmart. At harmons they are 4.00 for a bag and walmart they run about 2.00 a bag. If you have an Asian store close to you go there and get some. They are about a 1.00 a bag for a bigger bag. It doesn't have to be maifun brand but I like them so I stick with them.


I also use Knorr (de pollo) Vegetable bullion. I LOVE the knorr chicken, beef, and veggie bullion. It seems to have the best flavor. Sorry the picture is blurry. you can find this at harmons, walmart, winco or any other grocery store.

As I said I just boil the chicken and then cube the chicken afterwards
Yum, Yum, Yum!!!!

*after note: Our room is almost completed! I am super excited. I just need to get my pictures back up on the wall and wait for my curtains to be returned (I paid someone to sew them just os I didnt have to deal with them! I can not sew a straight line if my life depended on it!) I will post pics as soon as I have them back. For those who saw my room before the revamp I am oh so sorry! I am excited for the big reveal!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chick!! I still check up on you, PROMISE. I just have been beyond busy lately. Your dish looks yummy. I think you should make me some!

Dan Ward said...

Looks Yummy Sam