Thursday, September 10, 2009

And the stick says...


I love my nieces and nephews. I love holding them. I love smelling them when they are babies and get out a fresh bath. I love taking them places. I love showing them off to everyone. I love hanging out with them. I love to spoil them and most importantly when they start screaming I love sending them back to their parents.. oh and I LOVE buying the noisy toys with extra batteries for them. I am sure paybacks are going to be a bummer. I have learned my lessons through them all for my future kids.. heaven help me! I thought I would share a few pictures of a couple out of the 15 I have


Emi Aug 2009


Joshua march 2008


Joshua Oct 2007


Chad and Cam June 2007


Chad, Julia, and jayce (with bryce and my bro greg) May 2006


Emi Oct 2005


Mason Jar Sept 2005


Abbi July 2004

oh and in case you were wondering, the stick say positive! I am going to be an aunt again!!!!!! 16 here we come.

No comments: