Monday, September 14, 2009

Great Photgraphy

This last weekend I found myself all by my lonesomes.. after spending Friday night wishing our good friends a happy farewell to starting a new life Bryce decided to pack his bags and start hiking.. literally. He headed up the canyon with the boys for a weekend of no me.. sniff sniff. I spend sat night getting dolled up for a very good cause. My friend Beckah is a great photographer.. I know everyone has one but I assure you she is the best and I think her pricing is very affordable. I have never had a photographer pamper to me so much it was great! She really pays attention to the details and will find poses that are fit for you (and whoever is with you) ok enough of my praises, find this out for yourself!!!!! If you would like to contact her to set up a shoot, get prices or other info you can email her at beckahlaine@hotmail.com Here are some of the photos she took.

I will start with Beckah's favs first (I hope I got them right!)





Here are my favorite favorites:




I love them all and they are all my favorites so here are the rest..






















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked them, I had alot of fun doing them for you. I have more for you at the house. I'll get the final disc to you tomorrow :)