Monday, August 24, 2009

breakin in the baby

I don't know where the time has gone but time flies. I planned on doing this post a while ago but I guess I just got ahead of myself. Last weekend and also the weekend before we had the opportunity (finally!) to take out the rzr. the first time we went to bountiful and man did we get in some scary spots! I even had to get out and walk. (For those who don't know I have a fear of heights.. and spiders..) This last weekend we took the rzr up to strawberry. Bountiful was cold and I found myself day dreaming of a bubble bath. Strawberry was fairly warm when the sun was out but kudos to mother nature because she didn't drop any surprise showers on us. There isn't much to say but the fact was we had a good time. We have a few more trip planned even though school starts on Wednesday for me. I am a huge fan of pictures so here are a bunch that we took. Enjoy

p.s does anyone need/want some tomatoes???? I think our tomato plant are on steroids or something because I am pulling 2 large bucket full every other day from our garden and we are just taking them to our work so people can have them. We have more than enough if anyone wants some.. PLEASE let me know if you want some!


A dragonfly


The great view


Nikki and Julian


Bryce cruisin' around while I take pictures


Me and Bryce


Bryce and me

Now these last few picture you will have to enlarge. I did some multi shots on my camera and they are funny


Notice Nikki's face. semi open mouth..


Now the hand braces, and the mouth drops more.


I think she may have a wet spot on her seat.

No comments: