Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This weekend we found ourselves busy. Friday I had to work late and came home to our last day of having the house to ourselves. Bryce's mom was out of town so we have enjoyed the week of being home alone.
Saturday morning I get an early morning nudge by my wonderful man. He found our 'baby'. He also had a paintball game that he was heading up to so I figured I would hit up a few stores. That was a mistake, I was LATE to everything on Sat. oops.
My cute nephew Garrett was baptised in the afternoon. I was late to arrive, early to leave. My brother was a bit disappointed that I didn't stay for the lunch (I did, but it took them 40 minutes to even get it going, I had to leave!). Every time my family bails on him and this time was no different. It was only me and my other Brother who stayed. I took my camera out to get pics but I was so busy trying to help with the food that I failed miserably!
I got home and we got ready to head over to Destiny's wedding. This would be my new found friend, Brittany's sister. I have become quite fond of her sister and am looking forward to the new friendship that I have found. She is so very different than Brittany but just in the same in other ways. We completely missed the ceremony but were able to have dinner and hit up the dance floor. The bride was beautiful, the food was awesome, the toast was AMAZING.. sniff sniff, I am sad that these things don't happen often enough. It is so hard to think that a year ago Bryce's sister had her reception and we found ourselves in our wedding attire once again that we had wore only a short year ago. we boogied the night away.


Brittany, Destiny, and Me


Eddie, Brittany, Me and Bryce.. we matched her colors!

Once we got home, it was late and we were tired but we had to go pick up our new baby. We are a bit disappointed that we wont be able to take this thing out for a few weeks but we are counting down the days that we do! I present to you baby Hardman.



As of right now, Bryce's mom is home, the house is cleaned, Make-up is worn off, shoes put away, and the dressed pressed in the closet for the next time that I will be able to pull it out again. I am exhausted and now I have to think of the next weeks events.. 2 teenagers, 1 sassy 8 year old girl going on 18, 1 partner in crime, 4 hours drive, equals me with 4 'kids' and insanity... I think I am going to go CRAZY..

1 comment:

ed'WORD' said...

We had a blast at the wedding, thanks for being there, you guys are the bestest! Congrats on the RZR, if you want us to keep it nice and warm for you for these couple of weekends, just let us know! hehe.