Friday, July 24, 2009

Taking the Plunge



We started discussing this last night. making the big decision.

Didn't get much sleep, tossed and turned all night long.

Woke up with eager anticipation, today is the big day.

I'm nervous.

Big Commitment.

Got showered, shaved my legs.

Put on my best make up, chose my best eye color to accentuate my best features.

Got in my best dress, found my favorite pair of shoes.

Oh the butterflies!

Drove to 'the place'

Took the Plunge.

Got strawberry frappachinno and pumpkin bread from Starbucks on the way home to celebrate.

We did it!



And in case you didn't catch on, we got our new DIGITAL CAMERA. I am excited! I get so flustered and nervous about loans, credit cards, and debt but I really am trying to build up some more credit. We took the plunge and I got it! Finally. Now 9 months of being tied down to a new commitment.

No comments: