Monday, July 27, 2009

His or Hers

I thought while showing you all what we ended up with while testing our new camera I would involve my first game. It is called his and hers. I want you all to tell me which pics are the ones I took (hers) and which ones Bryce took (his). some are easy some aren't so easy. Whoever gets the most right will get a prize, even if I have to ship it. Even if I don't know you, guess! It'll be lots of fun. I will close the guessing on wed. night and give you the answers/winner on Thursday! Good luck!

#1


#2.


(Hint: Click on the picture to blow up and look into the eye)


#3.


#4.



#5.


#6.



#7.

Love the blurred background

#8.


#9.

(this one was taken after midnight, It looks like it was done in daylight but it wasn't. tricky Tricky)

ok now that you have looked through them all.... GO!

No comments: