Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sinful Apple Dumpling



Someone requested that I start working on my recipes again. Please let me know if you like them. I know everyone puts up recipes but I try to make mine super easy and healthy (with the exception of this one.) Feedback is awesome!

Sinful Apple Dumpling

2 Granny smith apples
2 can crescent rolls
2 sticks of butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
cinnamon
1 small can (8 oz or less) mountain dew

Peel and core the apple (I forgot to peal.. oops). Cut apples into 8 slices each. Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll. Place in a sprayed pan. Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour over apples. Pour mountain dew around the edges of the pan. Sprinkle with Cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream (optional) and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.
Then go to confessions. Quickly

For my calories counters, I wont tell you the calories in these. Eat and enjoy then figure it out cough cough 285 cough cough

1 comment:

Katie said...

ok so mine turned out good! A little different, I ended up with more sauce, so the bottoms of the rolls weren't as bready as I like, but still super tasty! THANKS!!!!