Sunday, July 5, 2009

4 years and counting..

** Warning, there are TONS of pics**

This next weekend will be 4 years that me and 'my baby' will be together. The good the bad and well.. the good.

4 years.. who would've thought? In the 4 years we have been together we have been through it all. Ok maybe not.

Not only do I love this guy but I am IN LOVE with him. I could never ask for anyone better than him. He is my world and my life and I would do anything for him (and visa versa). He makes me happy, and most important is that he puts up with me and my 'antics'. ok enough rambling.. I thought I would share a few pics (a few?? ok maybe a TON!) over the 4 years we have been together.



July 24, 2005 Yuba Lake


September 2005 Milkcreek Canyon


September 4, 2005 Pineview lake (with Lolly bee, do you think she could be ours??)


March 2006, park near our house


July 2006, Lagoon


October 2006, decorating Haunted houses


November 2006, Dog lake trail


December 2006, temple square


December 25, 2006


June 2007, Provo River Falls


November 2007, Milcreek canyon


December 8, 2007, Brighton Ski Resort


April 2008, Arches National Park


April 2008 Arches National Park


June 2008, Northfork


August 2, 2008 Draper/Nikki and Julians Reception


September 2008, Soapstone


March 2009


April 2009, South Willow Campground


July 4, 2009 The point (this is where we had out first date, and yes there was NOT a make out session)

I love you baby! Here is to 400 more years together!

P.S. Hopefully this week I will have a few more pics of the 'events' that we will be doing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwe So sweet :)

Katie said...

I love this!

The Greenwoods said...

Congrats!!! I love all the pictures!!