Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Natural Mother

This weekend found me pretty dang busy. Well at least up until now. Let's start with Friday. Yes I was counting down to the minute I left work. I am glad hell week is over. I am being very optimistic that it isn't rolling over into this fresh new week (please oh please) even then, Tues night my sorrows will melt away with my massage. Oh the joys, I am excited!

Oh yeah back to Friday..

I got off work and spent some time shopping, I love shopping.. for this moment. I don't care for shopping but the last 3 weeks I have found myself just wanting to spend. I haven't, I have refrained. I had a good reason this week.. that in a minute. I also went home to cook dinner for 5 hungry people. we tried buffalo wings, they were good but not flavorful enough. I rather have under flavor than over flavor. Oh well, we know next time.. just order from wings n things! After dinner and clean-up.. more shopping. I blew enough money!

Sat. I woke up semi early to get a heads start on my day. Our poor house hasn't been cleaned clean in 3 weeks. I do dishes everyday, laundry once a week, vacuum and mop once a week sweep as often as I can. the bathroom was horrendous and the kitchen floor could use a mop and the vacuum is collecting dust.. no in but ON.. We are not messy people at all, no kids no pets but still the thought... augh! I got the bathroom all cleaned up (its a good thing, it was driving me crazy! and the laundry started. not completed but started. Bryce bought breakfast burritos.. yum and shower time! I had a party to go to! Put on my hair, do the hair package is wrapped all cute and pink. I love giving gifts

this weekend I was invited to Brittanys sister, dezi, bridal shower. She is a cute girl. They have an awesome family! I got her a 'sexy night in' full of fun things for her and her soon to be hubby. It was good food, fun games and laughter the entire time! brit did a good job on putting together the shower. I also got to see beckah there. Her cute little daughter London was there. the most mellow baby I have ever seen. I swear that kid doesn't cry! I got to cuddle with her most of the time, it was nap time.. I could even feel it! Beckah told me that I was a 'natural mother'! I thought I would never hear that in my life. I panic when they start screaming! oh and of course I got to give her chocolate. yum. (that is what I do best, spoil and send them home)

I did unfortunately have to leave early for I had a scentsy party. I spent a butt load of money, but hey our house will be smelling all fresh and clean especially when I neglect the house like I have. I came home from that to one hecka cute dog!


Apollo

He is so dang cute! oh and the boys.. need I say more..


Bryce




Eddie

I guess eddie didn't want to join in on the underwear decorating fun at the bridal shower and opted to come over and 'help' with the deck. Thanks brit for letting us steal Eddie and Apollo for the majority of the day! we are still working on the deck. It has been quite the project. Ok nothing has gone right on it. the good new is that the flooring is getting put down on it as we speak (brit, can we steal eddie again????) I will have pics up as soon as it is done. it may still be a while but it is a massive deck!

Today I have spent the day lounging around. I will take credit for the 'better than sex cake' in the fridge that bryce requested.. gluten free style. I also made a yummy dinner. Tomorrow I will be making some more monkey bread (chocolate, better than sex cake, monkey bread.. oh I am so screwed!) for a guy at work who is having surgery, a pre-get well party). As of right now, while my oh so ever sexy guy is outside pounding is heart away I have this waiting...




No more needs to be said.

1 comment:

The Greenwoods said...

I love the picture of apollo!!! He is such a cute dog but what can I say he takes after his Mom ( thats me!)