Friday, June 5, 2009

The countdown begins

I thought about calling in today.

I am a person who loves my job. Really. betcha most people wouldnt say that. I have great hours, great bosses, ok benifits, great pay. What more could I ask for.. right? Wrong.

This week has been the week from hell!

My tension headaches are out the roof. Not even alieve will touch them. I schedules a massage. Tuesday..

That is 4 days away. ok that is more than I can handle. so I start with the small stuff. lets count down to the weekend. Hell it beats being here at work. yep that is right.. 1 hour and 18 minutes.. wait 17 minutes..

The countdown begins.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It is over now!
You need to add the follow gadget!

Unknown said...

Try a bubble bath and a new book and 3 Excedrine Migrain. Hope you feel better :(

Miss ya chica! Life is too stinkin busy right now!