Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weddings, food and early morning

Its the weekend and what a better way to start it off by posting on my blog! This last week was the first week that I got to sit at home and do NOTHING! It was great. Thursday night I crashed at 5:30 in the evening and did not wake up until 5 the next morning. I think I was coming down with something, or my body just needed to relax. That was a great sleep! Friday morning I had another wedding to do. I was kind of disappoint at first but I had a really good talk with the bride. She was extremely happy with the way things turned out. She is a super cute girl.










I have been doing alot of red heads lately. The last 2 girls had alot of hair and we had to hide alot of it. Jessica likes to talk and she is a person who cant keep still. I had to learn to move with her. It turned out great and both her and her mom were happy with how it turned out. Her dress was BEAUTIFUL too! (which she got at angel's (wedding) dresses)










Not only did I do the hair but her mom asked me to take some shots of her on her now husbands motorcycle. they did not have a photographer. As much as I tried to talk them into in, they were just not having it. It all started with the consult when her mom had me take a few shot of her in her dress. I am no photographer and they knew it but I felt like we got some good shots. She is a cute girl with lots of personality, oh did I mention I grew up down the street from her?? There is no way she is old enough to get married! That just mean I am getting old... haha! Over all the wedding was a huge success, I love being involved as much as I was with this one. I feel like I am accomplishing things. I am definitely not the greatest but I think I have some great ideas.

Congrats Jessica and Phill!!!!!!




Oh and I made a new recipe called baked penne, it is the basic but Bryce LOVED it! and it came out of my handy dandy book that I have been raving so much about. I hope you guys will like it as much as we did.






Oh and here is another mothers day photo. Grandma had a brunch at her place that she is residing and we were able to attend. It was a awesome brunch. Everyone in the home care center had their family there.. it was really nice.



Olin and darlene (white and plaid - bryce aunt and uncle) eric and Eileen (stripes and black - Bryce aunt and uncle) Debbie (Bryce's Mom - Purple) Grandma Violet (pink) Bryce and I

P.S. Rie I still do live in utah, riverton. I will email you next week on mon or tues so watch for it! :)

4 comments:

Rie Pie said...

Very pretty updo Sam!! I'm doing one today. lol. Hope mine turns out half as good as yours.

Sam said...

yours will turn out awesome, I dont doubt it. I saw how you were in school! you did amazing hair!

Katie said...

The pics turned out so nice!

Unknown said...

Love the hair. You did a fantastic job!