Friday, May 29, 2009

Toilets and Phone

Ok here is my second vent on my blog. Maybe I will feel better when I am done. Toilets and phones don't mix. I don't want you talking to me when you are in the restroom nor will I answer my phone when I am in the restroom.

Please have the respect of other people when you are in the restroom and don't use your phone!! It is rude and inconsiderate, and I find it highly offensive. I don't want some stranger listening to me pee! Nor do I want to hear your phone conversations as you poo! (yes, this happened to me at work.. it makes me boil!)

If you are a offender of this subject... DON'T DO IT (anymore)!!!!

Any you wonder why phone are carriers of staphylococcus and syphilis.

p.s. in case you don't know me well, I have a 'stage fright' of public restrooms.

Thanks for listening

4 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

poo... vent... bathroom post... haha, i get it! Funny!

Unknown said...

Oh Sam I've got to talk to you ! I'm calling you right now! .... If you hear water splashing in the background... That's just... uh.. The sink! Yeah! The sink...

Katie said...

Remember, next time be prepared. When your stall neighbor begins chatting on the phone, just make sure to make some obnoxious sound, and then yell out " Eewww, gross(fill in their name)! and chances are your neighbor will get off the phone quick, or maybe the other person will.

Katie said...

So its at least a month after your post, but I had to let you know my MOTHER just toilet-talked to me!!!!!!!!!