Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have absolutely nothing to write at all! I cant believe it. Over the weekend we saw terminator and angels and demons. We also went shopping for our 'new baby'.. more on that when we have it in our hands. and tonight lots of gardening, mowing a lawn and a nice hot bubble bath to soak my aching body in.

Because I have nothing to write I saw this on a friends blog and thought I would fire away. Here we go...

If you read this blog I challenge you to do this on yours. What to do is count 1 -10 and name random things about you. I saw this on a friends blog and I thought this looked fun. You can pick any list of favorites that you want to list.
#1 you name 1 item, #2 you name 2 things, # 3 you name 3 items, and so forth.

#1- favorite movie - A League of Their Own

#2- favorite color - Pink, blue

#3- favorite bands - Royal bliss (a new one) Christina Aguilara (I know not a band) and depeche mode

#4- favorite foods - Pizza, pasta, salad and any fruit yum

#5- favorite animals - cats, dogs, birds, koala, Elephants

#6- favorite songs- 'Get out', 'faithfully', 'family portrait', 'white wedding', 'somebody'

#7- favorite restaurants- rusted sun, noodles and co, outback, tgi friday, applebees, tepenyaki, tereyaki grill

#8- favorite actors- John Travolta.. for all 8

#9- favorite places to go- moab baby!!! home, my aunts house, the ice cream shop, the mountains, any day spa that is legal, the beautiful world of imagination, weddings (I know I'm weird but the bride is always so beautiful!), my quiet peaceful corner

#10- favorite people- everyone who reads this...

thanks for enduring that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm now curious about the baby..