Monday, March 9, 2009

Up Dates

Here is the update:

I am moving this week! I am so exctied. I am almost done packing. I just have to pack up my filing cabinet and shrink wrap the love sac (if that is even possible???) and then Saturday is the big move. I am already getting ready to start the back yard and garden and all sorts of fun stuff like that. It is going to fun to finish the house and decorate and do backyard bbq's and parties (dont forget CAMPING.. anyone?)!

I have finally settled on my project for school. I think (although more than just 1 person suggested teacher..) I am going with owning and managing a small buisness. I think I already have the person I want to interview for this project I just have to wait for her response back on a YES... I will start this week outlining the interview and put the interview into action this week and hopefully have it completed by friday. then early next week I can then put the interview in a powerpoint presentation (anyone wanna come watch me practice... anyone??? ) There is so much to do and not enough time to do it. Next week is spring break THANK GOODNESS.

Wow this is getting long...

No cookies :next sunday (I was being the sweet person I was putting together a present for bryce while he was away.

Not for sure how the paintball tournie went. Bryce got in at 2:00 AM this morning. He was still asleep when I left for work. Update: Bryce had a blast! They did not place in the qualifier (1st place) due to some pentalties like playing on and overshoot (playing on it where you got hit but you keep playing in this case the kid didnt see that he got hit and they caught it and overshooting is when they call the game/timeout/paintcheck they keep shooting for one reason or another) but he said by far the last game they played was the greatest game they had played. He had so much fun! Next tournie is coming up in a month.. I think.. send out good vibes

Cleaning: Check

Sassy new outfit: Check, which I feel AWESOME in today (boys close your eyes) and it help with the new 'lift' the 'girls' got with it too and no that isnt plastic surgery.


Next weekon the list:
Cookies
Day at the spa (highly unlikely but I can dream)
Scrapbook party post
Spring break
and more scrapbooking with playing hookie from work (a scheduled hookie)


Oh and I want one of these.. maybe I will order one today whaddya think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a bumpit? You talked about lifting the "girls" but that looks a little painful. I am gonna have to say stay clear from the painful.

Anonymous said...

a bumpit is that peice shown in the pic that you stick on the crown of your hair (underneath your hair) so it gives it height without have to backcomb or 'rat' your hair wathc that video. It better explains it.

https://www.bumpits.com/Default.aspx?mid=538841

as far as the lifting the Girls I will let Brittney explain. I dont want to be too embarrassing (after all I am alot like brittany and we really do share details LOL)