Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The last 24 hours

In the last 24 hours I was:
Screaming to get out of work
waiting for monday to be over with
Driving on I-215
Working out
Go home and kiss bryce (he finally woke up!)
set a new goal to cook one new meal a week out of my cute new recipe book
Made my one new recipe for this week
Ate dinner
Oh WOW! Yummy... patted myself on the back
Cleaned up dinner.
Bought me a bumpit!!!!!
two to six weeks to ship/ WHAT!?!?!??!
Went to bed
Woke up to snow and ice
Drove to work... took me almost and hour
Half hour late
Open up shop
Look out my window
See that old faithful flew in to greet me
Traffic gets bad
Water gets turned off
No peeing
Eye balls are floating.
The end


This is the aftermath of 'old faithful'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sam! Hope you don't mind me stopping in, I saw your comment on Eddie's post when I realized you were a blogger too so I wanted to pop in and say hi.. Hi! PS.. I think my favorite part of this post was the floating eyeballs. Nice visual.