Friday, March 6, 2009

All by myself

Jen, Me, Adrianne, Yvette and Kerri
Byran(my co-worker) and me

I was ready to go home


Today bryce is leaving Which is completely ok! except that means a whole weekend to myself.. to... pack.
He is going to mesquite for a paintball tournament. Which is his 'guy thing' to do without me like I have my girl things to do without him . Last time I went with (4 whole days) The wives all went. We went to the pool, took pictures and cheered them on. We also hit up vegas for a few hours, went to the arcade (gambling really sucks at the arcade at least I got some prizes in return) went bowling and just had a good time in hot mesquite. This time I decided to stay back.
I am moving to riverton next week and I have a few things I have to finish up. I also have haircuts. oh dont forgert to clean the bathroom.. yuck. And now on sunday I am making cowboy cookies! (thanks Sara) if they turn out ok I will post a pic. Maybe I should go buy me a sassy new outfit..
If any of you feel like you have the itch to pack feel free to meet me at my place!!! Until then a whole 3 days to myself.. I could do damage!
Oh and the pics are from my bosses b-day. We made a complete mess out of her office and had fun doing it. oh and NO I AM NOT ANNOUNCING (Not for a long long time)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha you must've had fun without him.

Anonymous said...

Youre so dang cute! Keep up the good work sunshine!