Friday, March 13, 2009

Sick

Yesterday I was sick. What a way to spend a day off. Napping, watching friends and on occasion worship the porcelain god! The napping didn't bother me and the friends were really funny but I HATE throwing up. I think it is the worst feeling in the world. Even over a broken heart.
We didn't get any of the moving done that we had planned. I have school tonight. Do I skip tonight to move and not be able to take a possible day off in April for camping or moab (if I miss 2 days my grade drops a whole grade level) or do I just try to get as much done as possible tonight, go to school and the majority done tomorrow?
Speaking of tomorrow, my brother and sister (in law) will be competing in the world dutch oven competition at the south towne expo center (if you are at the outdoor expo make sure you stop by and check it out. It is intense!). This is like the 4th year in a row. Last year they got 3rd place. This is their year!!! I can feel it. Send out good vibes to them for tomorrow.
Next week is spring break. I have so much to do! I am going to take a few days to myself to put myself back together after all the stress of this HUGE assignment for school, moving, work and other things that are going on. As for right now, I am going to attempt to actually eat something and hope I don't get sick again and prove that sleep cures all.

2 comments:

ed'WORD' said...

Ive been thinking about this for the last few days, and I have decided its best not to be sick.

Anonymous said...

aw Sam no fun! I really love reading your blog! It's coming along well. I hope you get better. Oh and let me know how the dutch oven cookout went, I'm excited to hear!