Wednesday, March 4, 2009

May all my dreams come true!

Assignment: To give a 2 to 5 minute presentation in powerpoint on an interview you have with someone in a job of your choice.

Meaning: Find out what my dream job is.

I have been assigned this assignment in my communications class. If I can get over the fact that I am scared to death (well to the point of passing out) then maybe I can figure out my dream job.

I have exactly 2 days 11 hours and 34 minutes to figure it out.

I then have to place a 30 minute interview with someone in my chosen career. Do I stick with hair? no, I have been into that way too long. Do I chose diesels/generators/greese Monkey? No I dont know that stuff very well.

I love photography, being in school (except this portion), dancing.. which I am not very good at, scrapbooking, and art. Or what about just being a mom.. All those just dont seem to fit and to give a 5 minute presentation about in front of my class is just flat out Boring. I dont think these will be very interesting to talk about to 30 students and a professor.

Maybe I should just stick with owning my own business, not too tied down but generic enough that I can conduct a 30 minute interview and give a 5 minute presentation. Any Ideas or thoughts???? What are your dreams/life goals?

I am desperate.

to both figure this out and to possibly get out of the assignment. Do you think that is possible?

4 comments:

sarita said...

I'm so glad you found me! We are living in Iowa while Ryan goes to podiatry school, but we hope to be closer to those snow-covered mountains someday!

As far as your dream job, how about teaching??? You always loved being with my students, right?

Good luck on your presentation--and try not to stress too much--you'll do great!

Sam said...

That is right! I miss your 'kids' I actually contacted you about a year ago (not knowing you moved) to come back to visit your new 'kids' I am about a block away from there with my work. How I miss that!

It is a great Idea. I will take that to heart. Thanks for the luck, send lots of vibe luck my way. I will need it

The Greenwoods said...

I would love to start my own business selling pottery or jewelry I think..... I would just like he fact of not having to to work for the man anymore LOL

sarita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.