Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Every year Bryce and I head over to Schmidt's pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkins for our house. Usually it is Bryce and I - maybe a friend or two joining us. This year it was just going to be him and I. My parents, oldest sister and nephew headed to Hawaii leaving my 3 sisters to go by themselves. Everyone knows that my oldest sister and I are like stray cats in an alley. We don't get along and one of us may end up dead. period. I never want my sisters to feel like they are in the middle of a brawl and I definitely don't want them to ever feel like they have to chose. they know and I know that we just don't get along. never have, never will. Things like this, I just don't even offer or talk about because I don't want to put them in that kind of position to have to choose. Since this year they were all gone to Hawaii we decided to call them up to see if they would like to join us. The more the merrier, right?
After work on Friday, we all met up at the pumpkin patch. we all headed out to find that perfect pumpkin. I think we all succeeded! Afterwards, we all headed to dinner and enjoyed the evening with each other before we parted ways. It was a nice change for once.
Probably my favorite pic of the night. She loves her mama and auntie!

Basically the only pic I got of Mike. its bad but proof he was there.

"Sami, look at my gum!"


We had to have 2 wheel barrels. we had that many pumpkins!


Put down the camera and let me take a pic.



She was crying because she wanted her mom to sit by her. It was so cute, yet so sad at the same time.

All of the kids...


Such a great pic! Love!




No comments: