Sunday, March 11, 2012

Goal review

Since last year I couldn't remember last year all of the goals I made (ok only 1 of all of them I did remember), I thought I would do a quarterly update on my goals. There is alot that I want to blog about so I need to get to it. So lets get to it....
Goal #1: Weight watchers and 20 pounds lost. So far it is just a thought, but it will happen
Goal #2: Kick boxing. Haven't started yet but it is in the works of what days I am going to go and which location suites me best. I have to get through my cake class before I can commit to another class.
Goal #3: Wear make up once a week. This is one that I have already put into action and fulfilled it to the day. Yay for me!!!
Goal #4: Start 'my favorite' blog post. I havent started this yet... I tried but my phone lost all the information and I haven't had time to retype it all (dumb blogger didn't save it!) I have a list of things i wanna blog about that are my current favorite. so stay tuned!
Goal #5: Buy a new pair of shoes bi-monthly. Check and check. Jan and Feb are these little beauties.
 


 Goal #6: Try a new restaurant every month. Fail! I forgot about this one. For the month of Feb, Bryce and I went on our date night to the cracker barrel. It was a first for me and it was really good. So maybe not so much of a fail. This brings me to my last goal, our couples goal.

Couples goal: Go on a date night once a month. As I said above, we did it last month!

Stay tunes for my favorites post!


No comments: