Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NBPM day 2

My cute parents!

I am suppose to be working, but I know that if I wait to make a post I will for sure fall asleep in the middle of writing. I am fortunate enough to be able to bring some work home with me (did I really say fortunate enough to bring work home with me?!?!?!?). Well I am. It saves me about 2 hours of my day at work to get other, more pressing things done AND I get paid to sit at my table going over numbers. Who doesn't love working in their pajamas????? So... this will be quick. Last night I had my parents over for dinner for the first time since being on my own. We have gone out to dinner but they have never come to my place. They also got to see the house for the first time since Bryce's mom moved out and it has been (minimally) redone. What was suppose to be a 2 hours help-my-mom-and-have-dinner turned into a 4 hour sam-wants-to-swear deal. My computer was not working for me properly. Correction: My photoshop flat out refused to cut me a break. So for today - I grateful that my computer is working AND photoshop is behaving. Temporarily.

On another side note... after my parents left, the only thing bryce said was: "I really enjoy spending time with your dad. I like talking to him, he has great things to say and very interesting stories." (MELT MY HEART!!!!) There is many reasons why I love Bryce - and that is one of them. My dad is my life and so is Bryce.

No comments: