Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day #3

suddenly, he doesn't seem so small to me!

Here we are in November and I just realized that I complete forgot to make a post about my nephews senior tribute. Well maybe I did remember but I was still mad about certain events that took place on this night. Overall we had a fun filled night, Cam got to play, we stayed up really really really late and had a blast doing it. I appreciate my SIL taking the time to make room in her busy schedule to bring her kids, freeze her tooshy off with me, and drink hot chocolate. It was a great night! Tooele did not win their game but it is what you make of it. I am glad that I have the opportunity to make my nieces and nephews a priority in my life. I was not one who wanted to have kids young. I always said I did when I was younger but I only said it because I felt that was what I was suppose to do. Not having those kinds of responsibilities and a great job with awesome pay has allowed me to do whatever I want with them. These are memories that I can never replace and I am glad, even though I stay crazy busy, that I am able to go out and attend football games, prom dress shopping, prom pictures, paintball nights, sleep overs, scrapbook pig outs, and much more.




I had made 3 signs, The said 'Go Cam!' ' We <3 #34' and 'Proud owners of #34' I had the little kids hold up the signs and this is when he saw them. Kinda cheesy but I wanted to make him feel extra special.

Shaking hands with the coach

Ward trait! We sure do know how to stick out our tongues!











In respect of not completely embarrassing cam I made one exception to post a pic of him 'being sad'. In this one you cant see him but it shows that he is sad that this is it. After the game I talked with him and I told him 'if you are like this for a football game, I am scared to see what you are going to be like at graduation!' He kept saying... 'it is all over' and I told him 'nope, it is just the beginning.'


a few of the seniors after the game for one final pic. This is the exception... only because there is more than one crying :)

No comments: