Monday, January 10, 2011

Awesome deals!

Good luck seems to be following me around lately. I have been finding some awesome deals that I just have to share. Some of these are from the day after Christmas but they are some awesome that I just gush about them. Thanks to my sister who just happen to share some of her 'secrets' about deals on deals. So here are my deals!

Green and tan towels - Target: $2.50 each. They are so soft too!!!!!!

Plug Timers - Target: $1.50 each

Wrapping paper - Target: $1.00 (for all 4!)

Tissue Paper - Walmart $0.50

Boxes (in packages of 10 boxes each) Target and Walmart: $1.00 You can never have enough of these!

Sharpie Metallic Pens - Target: $1.00


All of the above were from the day after Christmas. These next few are also from the day after Christmas which makes these already a great deal but on the package there were coupons that made them even better. No expiration and no restrictions!!!!! (all were from target)

Paper cutters $1.00(without coupon) zip, zilch, nadda, free with coupon!!!


Scissors - $1.50 (without coupon) $0.50 with coupon.


Tape - $1.50 (without coupon) $0.50 with coupon


Perfect precut tape wrist bands - $1.00 (without coupon) Free with coupon!


Refills for your tape wrist bands - $1.00 (without coupon) Free with coupon!

Ok ok I know that is just weird to buy stuff like this but you can never have enough handy for projects and such so it is worth it. We also pick up things like paper towels, toilet paper, ziplock bags, tissues and dish soap that is all killer deal. It is a tradition for my entire family every year that will continue on year after year. We are nuts.

Just last week I went shopping at harmons. I have been trying to decorate the house so when I am out and about and I see things that are great deals I will pick them up. There has been no rush on decorating our house since I am so very specific as to what I am looking for. We have 4 rooms total in our house, 1 of which is Bryce's. I told him he could have that room and do whatever he wants with it and I wont touch it or put my 'girlie style'. In turn he cannot have 'clutter/junk' in our other rooms. I grew up in a clutter house so I hate clutter. Not even organized clutter. With the other 3 room we (and by we I mean me and I just informed Bryce this is what I am doing) have decided to do the theme of 'live,laugh and love' since I love that whole saying. Our room is obviously love. My room (the purple room) is laugh, lots of laughs will be in that room and the last room will be live and that will be our relaxation/piano room (yes I am getting a piano!!!!) All of the themes of the rooms will evolve around those words. I am very excited to get these rooms completed and share them all with you, but for now I will get back to my story. While in harmons, Bryce pointed out this cute 'dream' that would go perfectly in my purple room but it was more than I wanted to pay. The next day I had to run to the store to get some last minute food. I decided before I went that I couldn't let that go. It was just too perfect for my room. When I went to the place as to where the kept them they went for $11.99 to $4.99! WOW!!!!!! They also had some more decor that I couldn't resist. This is all still available for the same great deal! I am very excited to hang up all of these in my purple room.

This is my 'dream' that was only $4.99. It is more purple than the picture appears



This is my 'laugh' for the purple room. It was only $2.99! Such a killer deal!


I got these cute wall hanging there too. There were a bunch of different 'words' and they come in either black or red. These were $1.50 each...

One last great deal is a website that I was referred to. Our goal for the year is to get all of our food storage. Every month we will spend so much money to put towards our food storage. More of that later (end of January) This website helps you figure out what you will need for everyone in your hosuehold in case of an emergency. and it is FREE!!!!! I encourage all of you to try it out. I am very excited to be setting goals this year to better myself, Bryce and to better us as a couple. Click HERE for the website



Such an overload of great deals. here is to the new year and good luck setting suite for the rest of the year to follow.

No comments: