Monday, July 19, 2010

Persistence and patients

It is 10:30 at night, I am logging on to blogger since I cant sleep. Maybe because for the first time in a week I got to actually cuddle up to Bryce today and took a nap. We had a good talk tonight, one we don't have often.

Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt???

Have you ever seen the one you love suffer?

Have you ever cried so hard that you ache?

Have you ever thought the one you loved was going to die???

I will answer all of those for you... yes, yes, yes, yes. All of those happened this weekend. I have never had a weekend so miserable in my entire life. I have never had to witness the one person I love most struggle for a breath. I have never had my body ache until it convulsed. those too happened this weekend.

Bryce has been terribly sick, yet we are still waiting on answers, getting the run around and still feeling helpless. I have had to learn patient and persistence the last couple of weeks. I refuse to give up and watch him lay around for he cant even help himself. I refuse to sleep alone in my own bed for the 2nd week in a row.

My 100th post was suppose to be something great! It wasn't... Here is my 101st post so I will try to end it great.

Cherish the person you have in your life for you may not know when their last breath will be.

Hold the one you love tonight for you never know when you will HAVE to be separated for a long period of time

Always push forward TOGETHER, alone obstacle are big and tedious. together you can conquer the world

Always kiss them goodnight... even when you may be upset with each other. The small shit doesnt matter...

1 comment:

Jujusma said...

Sam, I am so sorry to hear that Bryce has been so sick! It sounds absolutely terrifying!! I don't want to pry, but if you are so inclined, let me know what you find out. I am sorry you have to go through that kind of fear. You'll both be in my thoughts!!
Love,
Joan