Monday, June 7, 2010

Lightening strikes but not in vegas!


ok so I finally downloaded my 5 pictures from vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in vegas so I will only mention we had a really good time, we hit some shows, went shopping and.. and... well that is all I am saying. Sorry!


Our last night in Vegas

Didn't know Johnny and Elvis existed together but they do!




The show at Treasure Island


This is the yummy dessert we got at the Bilagio. It was so good but so rich! and guess what.. I ate gold! Real gold!

It was hot and this is the only place that was somewhat cold. I was dying with the heat...


Jelly Belly anyone???


We Ordered room service the first morning we were there, we were living the high life until we got the bill :(



Time to come home, one last photo.


Do we really have to come home???


A view from our room


Now these pics were from Monday nights storm. They were awesome! and even though it was dark we thought we would try to get some pics... Here they are!

The clouds





Hell's Fury!




we did actually get strikes on these ones but you can definitely see the The storm lighting up the night

1 comment:

Dan Ward said...

Sounds like you had fun!!