Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I spy... a snoop



Ok so I have a little snoop running around. I was told that I forgot one Vegas picture to upload from my camera. How did this snoop get into my camera?? I am not for sure, but I appreciate the great reminder that I forgot this picture... one day I will learn, soon...

Thanks again little snoop

The rest of our Vegas pictures are below... sad that we only got 5.. I mean 6 pictures.

PS we went to hang up our curtains last night so I could FINALY take pictures of our room.... well the curtain rodds dont fit! That is just great. So I am on a mission to find curtain rods to hold my cute curtains up that fit... Anyone need some curtain rods??

I wish my little snoop would have found that out for me months ago for me when I bought them so I could have taken them back...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aghhh.... we have never been able to replace our blinds or curtains without drilling new holes or re-sizing something. Welcome to the club, "It already looks good, so don't mess with it".