Thursday, April 29, 2010

Always Kiss Me Goodnight...


Wow, it is time for a much needed update! I have been so busy with school/finals I have put off doing everything I have wanted to do:
Laundry
Spring cleaning
get my practical scheduled
Get pictures developed
Hang wall hangings up in bedroom
Get hotel reservation
Finish English paper
plan camping trip
plan girls night out cabin weekend

the list goes on and on. Well I can officially get a few of those crossed off my list. I would like to cross of more but the more I look at the the longer it gets and the more over whelmed I get. So lets start with post on blog... working on that one... put off English paper by making a post on blog.. CHECK!
Here is our pictures done by Lain photography. I hope you enjoy! (you can contact Beckah by clicking on the link at the top right hand of my blog... titled LAINE IMAGES)



I have a wall hanging in our room that says "Always kiss me goodnight" It is really cute and this picture will go above it. I am really excited to get my pictures up in my room.. Pictures of our room to come soon!

Fun in the snow


I posted this one twice, It is among my top 3 favorites!

Sorry Ladies, he is ALL MINE!















I think this is my Fav!


I hope you enjoyed the amazing talent of Beckah....

No comments: