Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I still play with dolls. Dont judge me...

The title is all to true. I have let the cat out of the bag. Bryce's mom Debbie says to never grown up. Taking the kid out of one person just makes them no more fun. So let me introduce you to my doll Sam Deuce (I used to have a doll named Genevieve but she just got tired and old so I had to kick her to the curb)...






Oh wait.. she has a little stage fright. Lets try again...






She just got a hair cut... isn't it just so great??????



And her name really is Sam Deuce. See..




I was thinking about tattooing my name in my neck to.

p.s. I thought I would update you a little on what is going on in school. Things are going well I am fully caught up even though I have been sick and I am starting to feel like I am getting back into the swing of things. Before I know it I will be done.. but not without Sam Deuce

1 comment:

The Greenwoods said...

Love it!!!! I am glade that things are getting back to normal for you!!!