Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

ok I figured everyone else would be talking about New Moon so its my turn to brag. This past weekend I went to New Moon.. twice. I LOVED it! I didn't care for the first one but let me tell you this one has me back on the wagon. I have never seen a movie twice before in the theatre but here is a first. I had the chance to go see an early screen (6:00) on Thurs with all the girls I love. It was nice to skip school and have a fun girls night out. I didn't think they would allow me to take in the camera to the theater so I left it in the car. After the movie we all went out to dinner to talk about the movie. On Sunday I also went again with Bryce and his family. yes, Bryce went and so did Julian. Anyone wanna go see it again? thanks girls for a fun night out! Below are some pics we took at dinner...

Some of the girls who went to the movie.




1 comment:

Jujusma said...

It was so fun! I saw it again on Sunday, too, and am dying to go see it again!!!