Friday, September 18, 2009

More Photos and Update

The last 3 weeks have been crazy busy.. I mean Really crazy busy. I haven't had much time for myself and when I do have a breathing moment I am typing away on my computer doing the dreaded homework. I thought while I have a moment to sit down I would update. I am not feeling well so homework can wait. While I have been busy with school Bryce has been busy filling in the gaps and cleaning up the messes I make. I have such a great guy! He has been helping with cooking, cleaning, laundry and even helping me with my homework. He had no idea that when I signed up for school I enlisted him too! Thanks baby for all the work you put into making things easier for me when I am so dang busy!

I also have some more photos from my friend Beckah! As I said before she is an amazing photographer and I feel real spoiled have someone take such good care of me. Give her a call, send her an email, you wont regret it! beckahlaine@hotmail.com She will also being doing pictures for Bryce and I come winter time and I am super excited.. even more excited to post them! Enjoy!!!







This one was put up last time also..
















This one I put up last time but it was in color. Love the black and white






This one I also put up last time in color, again love the black and white


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love these pics! You are so photgenic!

The Greenwoods said...

Sexy sexy!!!