Saturday, September 26, 2009

Facebook



I think I have FINALLY given in to a facebook account. I am not one to jump on facebook, myspace, or twitter. This is not a permanent thing but I thought I would give it a try. I am still have anxiety about it, it is just alot to take in all at once and I kid you not 20 minutes after I got my profile up I had a request from my mom. That request is still sitting there, I am debating what I want to do with it. I am still keeping this blog for more 'personal' matter.. AKA my family and leaving my facebook as a place to post our more generic things in life. We had some friends move yesterday and they are moving FAR away. Our hearts are broken and it was a sad but joyous goodbye for they will be starting a better life. One of the best ways to keep in contact with them is by facebook and to be honest it is the ONLY reason I am officially on there.. wish me luck..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh... I 'm shocked! Find me on there. I have it too :)

Katie said...

OK, next stop POLYVORE.