Friday, July 17, 2009

Thomas D Mangelsen







Last weekend when we were in Park City walking Main I saw this little shop. I am in the process of decorating the kitchen and soon after will be hitting the living room. I want it to be a warm inviting place. I am always keeping my eye out for things to use. Back to Main. I saw this little shop and it has the perfect photography to go into our living room! It is the photography of Thomas Mangelsen. I have always had a fascination with Gorillas/monkeys and when I saw the picture above I fell in LOVE! The pictures are outrageous in price so we went to lunch but I could not get my mind off of this picture. After lunch we went back in there, I did not get the framed picture but I did get a 5 x 11 card. I also got the one of the polar bears. $3, you cant beat that when the pictures are in the hundreds. I thought I would share some of his photography with you. If you would like to see more click here ** None of his photos are digitally enhanced. Everything you see is just as he took them.





Oh and sorry about the whole toilet girl post. I was in the moment, I will not delete it for that is who I am. Hopefully Karma wont kick me in the butt that hard for saying that

No comments: