Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What the hell..???

Last night I realized on my way home that there is several things I have not done since I have moved. I still have yet to unpack more than 1 box. I haven't changes my address with the post office, for that matter I haven't changed my address with the phone company. Wait... I haven't even paid my bill! Since I have moved out my parents house I have been so concerned with making sure I get these things paid. There was a time I couldn't even pay for my car or my insurance (sad I know but it is a Loooooooonnnng story, I will save it for later) Since then I have made sure to always have my bills paid before I 'play'. Hell I better get on this.
I hate automative systems, like most people. I am trying to tell a tella-prompter my address. I am practically yelling into the phone and it is still not getting it right. I next yell operator. After several attempts (which I still have to pay my bill too) I get frustrated. I go to a 'live' person,yay! They take my address down and ask if there is anything else. I said yes I need to pay my bill which at this point she gets all my information and tells me there is going to be a $5 charge for her taking my info (which was already on file!!!) and getting my bill taken care of. Ok I shouldn't be worried THAT much about money but are you freakin kidding me??? 5 dollars to just verify my information that is already on file to pay my bill? WOW! but hey she could send me back to the tella-prompt and they could do it free of charge. Damn phone company! That is my vent!
Next time I will post my new recipe. What we are currently doing on the house and what is coming up this weekend
Also you ask why don't I just set up direct deposit? We did that! They took money (for that matter is hardly every matched up to my bill) out of my account on random days and not the day it was due. My bill is due on the 1st and sometimes it would be the 27th sometimes the 31st sometimes the 29th. It varied and it did not work.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Smarter not to let them take your money, because they will take it regardless of meeting customer expectations. I also remember when I was in my early twenties (so long ago) and couldn't afford insurance and rent. Those were the days, and I saved my money in a coffee can ! :)