Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tagged, or not so tagged

Ok I have never been tagged before but I saw this and I thought it would be so much fun so I tagged myself (I am sure I will never say this again) So here we go..


Here are the rules: You have to answer the questions with a Google image search. NO using your own pictures. Even on the picture of you. You can't use any words to describe anything either. Let's see what happens.

Favorite Color:


Favorite Animal:


Bad Habit:


My Job:


Favorite Food:


Where I live:


Favorite treat: (this is edible but the real deal isn't too shabby either)


Favorite Place:


Favorite Author:



Favorite Hobby:







So now I guess I should tag people so here is a goes: I tag Brit, Eddie, Sara, Katie and beckah! And no you dont have to do it but it is fun!

2 comments:

sarita said...

What a fun and creative tag! I'll see if I can pull it off...

Katie said...

I love your favorite place, how sweet!