Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBoPoMo

Man oh mighty! It is November!!! can you hear the screams everywhere. Screams of devastation that the end of the year is here. Screams of panic that it is just a few short weeks until Christmas. Screams of exhaustion because it is the busiest time of the year. Screams of pure delight that it is the best time of the year with baking, holidays, snow, family, friends, laughs. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this time of the year. I love the holidays, I love the snow, I love the baking I love the decorations, I love the Christmas lights and the trees and the shopping for presents. Love love love. (although I still claim summer is my favorite)
Since it is November, I am going to attempt the national blog posting month again. It will be hard since I am limited to how much time I am on the Internet at home (see previous post) so I will try to fit it in on my lunch breaks at work. to start it off and to hit the ice breaker of what my first couple of post will be about I thought I would do and Insta-picture. Not all pictures done by instagram but they were in my phone. Oh instagram how I love thee!



Favorite breakfast. Starbucks oatmeal and the new refresher.



I took this at my mom's house. A new plant that I would like to plant in my flower bed next year.

Bear lake - our first time there. It was awesome and fun and raspberry shakes! YUM!

My 'current project' since the end of July. My BIL's uniform that I am putting in a display box for my sisters birthday.


Camping with our nephew and niece. Perfection.

"Sami, I love my new haircut!" he wont let his mom cut his hair anymore and begs to come to my house.

state fair.. such a cute piggy! (my brother's pig)
Part of my Halloween decor

Got my hair done!


More spooky Halloween decor. Watch out or he'll bite you!


Don't forget the piggie!



"Look mom! I'm angry bird!!!"



Flowers that a certain someone surprised me with.


Dinner after the pumpkin patch. the kids could not get enough of the cotton candy!



My new toy... still haven't cleaned it. :(



Shopping with my sister. She found a shirt and told me I had to buy it... then showed me why. Too bad it was an awful shirt!


"My new boots boots!" ('Friends' reference)


My nephew sent me this from Hawaii, wasn't trying to rub it in at all!


Hopefully you can see this. Bryce got quiet all of the sudden and I looked up to see him passed out on the floor all mummy-fied in a blanket.


Movies with my sisters and their kids. I sent and invite to their kids for a 'scary frankweenie and me' adventure. My sisters wanted to join in on the fun too...


Fresh pineapple from Hawaii. Thanks mom!



Angry birds... do you sense a theme?

Halloween work trick or treat


Halloween at the hardman house! Pizza and homemade root bear... yum!

2 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

Cute!

Rie Pie said...

Your blogs are packed with visual fun. I love the pics!